Suffice to say, this isn't everything. And don't worry we rarely treat her like a little doll buuuuuut we do appreciate beautiful pieces and tiny clothes are adorable. Most of her wardrobe she'll share with future siblings or we'll store as keepsake pieces she can marvel at when she's older or pass down if they're in good shape.
After waiting to find out if we were having a girl or boy, it's been fun to add a few overtly feminine pieces to H's wardrobe with a sprinkling of pink and ruffles. Someday she can wear whatever she wants but until then, we try to keep her wardrobe well balanced and selfishly, things her future siblings can wear (boy or girl).
A few things we bought earlier in the year and stored and we still have a small list of things we want to purchase, like a striped jumpsuit, a few tees (here and here and here) and another pair of pants or joggers. Like the rest of us, fall is all about layering because the weather is rather unpredictable until late October and our little H can get rather temperamental if she's too cold or too hot.
1. The sweetest little dress we plan on saving for Thanksgiving. She had the exact same style for Easter and we loved it.
2. I splurged on two of these harem jumpsuits by Roux at TenOverSix in LA when I was pregnant. They are still in a little big but on cooler days H is wearing them with her moccasins. If you like a looser style, these are a great substitute and I have the b&w on our wishlist.
3. I find this little gem during and H&M sale and couldn't resist. She's wearing it right now with the sleeves rolled and with a pair of shorts. It was $6 when I bought it so it sold out pretty quickly but I love this option as a substitute.
4. Fall velvet?! Yes, please! I couldn't pass these up and they seem to be on everyone's wishlist. Snag them before they're gone.
5. Hendrix has quite a few pairs of moccasins from Freshly Picked but they are a great soft-sole shoe while she's at this stage of mobility and the color and pattern selection is pretty dreamy. They are sold out but now come in a darker color and I'm thinking about adding them to her wardrobe. Styles and sizes sell out quickly, so if you love something, buy it immediately.
6. A great little cardigan to wear over just about anything. It comes three colors and I might add the charcoal as well. Hendrix hates being hot so we need things can can easily take on and off.
7. Denim Jacket. This one is only available in 4T but a chambray shirt is a great substitute. I plan on covering her jacket in a few more patches.
Tov, George and Hendrix
Tiny wooden hangers are from The Container Store.
Individual item shots are on our Instagram page.